- Heavy-duty 100% Polyurethane will hold up to years of use.
- Enhanced resistance to soil, stains and abrasions for extra durability.
- Antimicrobial agent inhibits the growth of microorganisms.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning Code: (W)
A clean cloth, dampened with the appropriate cleaning solution, should be applied to affected areas as soon as possible. Clean spots or stains from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent circling.
1. Soap and water
2. Difficult stains use Fantastik® or Formula 409®
3. Disinfects with 5:1 water / bleach solution
Abrasion Resistance ASTM D-4157
200,000 Double Rubs
Fabric protection features silver ion technology which inhibits the growth of microbes on the protected surface.
70% polyester, 30% cotton
Break Strength ASTM D-5034
Warp: 98 lbs. min., Fill: 83 lbs. min.
Brush Piling ASTM D-3511
Class 5 - No Pilling
California Tech Bulletin 117-2013, Section 1
Spot clean with soap and water
Colorfastness to Light AATCC-16
200 Hours, Class 4.0
Dry: Class 4.0, Wet: Class 4.0
Seam Slippage ASTM D-4034
Warp: 84 lbs. min., Fill: 85 lbs.
Tear Strength ASTM D-2261
Warp: 12 lbs. Min., Fill: 9 lbs. min.